The first balloon ever released...

The first balloon ever released...

Friday, June 13, 2014

Proud parents

The last few nights have been very tender between your dad and I. As reality begins to sink in we can't help but cry with one another about how sad we are that you are gone.  


While we prayed together on our knees before bed last night I realized how proud I am of you. What an amazing woman you must be that you didn't have to face all the trials of this earthly life to prove you belonged with the Lord and all His glory,  how lucky I am that God thought I was good enough to raise such a valiant daughter for a short 2 years, how blessed I am to know that you will never have to suffer another day in your life,  that you are happy,  that you are perfect. 


Dad and I love you so much,  you will always be our little ray of sunshine.  Right now life does not shine as brightly without your giant smile here. We miss your love and can't wait to see you again. 


"you are my sunshine 

my only sunshine 

you make me happy 

when skies are gray 

you'll never know dear 

how much I love you 

please don't take 

my sunshine away"


No comments:

Post a Comment